Greetly announces diverse pool of new clients for March 2020
Denver, Colo. — April 1, 2020 — Greetly, the only fully customizable visitor management system in the world, is happy to announce several new clients who invested in the company’s platform during March 2020.
“We are grateful to our new clients and those who extended their relationships with Greetly last month,” said Dave Milliken, Greetly’s Founder. “March 2020 was a challenging time for individuals and businesses across the United States and the globe. Our entire team finds purpose in offering a technology solution that helps organizations in the enterprise and SMB spaces, especially those who provide essential services during this unprecedented time.”
New Greetly Clients include:
- Office Key (shared workspace services provider)
- City of Richmond, VA
- DHL (international express mail service provider and current client who recently, again, expanded its relationship with Greetly)
- Illume Candles (manufacturer of scented candles, diffusers, home fragrance, body care)
- 201 N Charles St. (shared workspace services provider)
- Entersekt (Mobile-based authentication and app security software provider)
- Randstad (Multinational human resource consulting firm and currently Greetly client who recently added two new locations that now use Greetly technology)
- Office Evolution (franchised shared workspace services provider)
- Office Cincinnati (shared workspace services provider)
- Alaska Railroad, Corp.
Organizations interested in Greetly’s services may sign up for a free two-week trial.
About Greetly: Greetly is the only fully customizable visitor management system serving enterprise and SMB clients across the globe. Greetly’s digital receptionist app manages visiting customers, vendors, interview candidates, deliveries, facility tours, scheduled entries and exits, and more. This modernization to office reception capabilities results in significant time and money savings for Greetly clients. The technology — which provides instant visitor notifications, collects e-signatures, and prints visitor badges — can be branded and customized to the unique needs of each work environment. Greetly’s solutions are used by several brands including DHL, the Dallas Cowboys, Office Evolution Randstad, and the United States Air Force. The company was named in 2020 as a Key Company within the visitor management space by QY Research. To learn more and start a free trial, click here.